ASPHALT REPAIR IN ARLINGTON, TX
From season to season, asphalt suffers damage from the sun, winter freezes, spring thaws, and summer humidity. Add to that the occasional tree roots that craw up and down asphalt surfaces, and you can see how it loses elasticity over time. This creates cracks in the asphalt that water will leak through.
Water leaking into the cracks in your asphalt can cause enormous pressure, making the cracks grow larger in surprisingly short time. And after cracks, come potholes.
Reliable Paving is the area’s leader among asphalt repair contractors. Our repairs are always performed with top-quality warm asphalt, mixed and transported at the ideal temperature for the best result.
Our asphalt repair services include:
- Resurfacing your asphalt is when a new layer of asphalt is poured over the existing surface. The new layer is usually one and a half inches to two inches thick. Not only does it make your surface look brand new, it extends its longevity. We install new overlays on every surface from asphalt driveways to parking lots and highways, always ensuring that the result meets your highest standards.
- Reliable Paving’s pothole repair service will take care of any defect you’re experiencing with your lot. Potholes aren’t only inconvenient, they can also be dangerous (and deteriorate more over time). The sooner you treat it, the better. Contact our team of asphalt repair professionals to scratch that “to-do” off your list.
- Crack filling is the process of placing a special asphalt preparation material into cracks on the surface to reduce water filtration and to strengthen adjacent pavement. The longer cracks are exposed to the elements, the more risk there is that your asphalt will deteriorate and cost you an accident. Reliable Paving is the local asphalt crack filler you can call to meet your highest standard.
One of the best ways to avoid asphalt damage is to apply seal coatings. This is the process of applying a protective overlay onto the asphalt to make it more durable, and even impervious to the elements over years of freezes and thaws. Applying a seal coating to your asphalt is one of the best ways to maintain your asphalt driveway or parking lot, and should be performed every one to three years.
Our team of skilled professionals prioritizes cleanliness, consultation, and your ultimate satisfaction with our work. This is how we make that happen:
- We perform all our work in the safest conditions, meeting and exceeding all industry requirements.
- We only work with quality products that leave no unnecessary harm on the environment.
- Our flexible work schedule is custom-designed on your project to meet your timeline and need.
Whether you’re an individual or an organization looking for asphalt repair companies, you can place your trust in us for guaranteed satisfaction. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions you have.