In response to the COVID-10 global pandemic, Reliable Paving is constantly monitoring the situation to choose the safest and most effective route forward in the interest of customer safety, our community, and the local economy.
This page will be updated in the case any one of our policy decisions changes.
Reliable Paving continues to stay open and available. Our team remains dedicated to guaranteeing the health and safety of every member of the community, including workers, customers, partners, and everyone we come into contact with. To minimize risk of exposure to the novel coronavirus, we are applying rigorous and firmly-enforced hygienic precautions to fight the advancement of the disease.
Our commitment: Reliable Paving pledges to do everything in its power to preserve the health of each member of the community while we get through this unprecedented time.
Reliable Paving’s answer to COVID-19 includes the following practical measures, as well as the regular provision to our team of all materials necessary to practice the most aggressive hygiene.
- We are organizing and prioritizing working from home whenever it’s possible.
- We commit to perform systematic temperature checks for each person stepping onto a job site, thus making sure anyone entering in contact with others is healthy.
- Each person is required to wear a face mask, whether working in the office or in the field.
- Trucks sanitization has been made mandatory along with sanitizing equipment several times a day.
- Reliable Paving is still tackling big projects, but also maintaining strict safety measures to guarantee the balance of our customers’ safety and success.
Reliable Paving remains thankful for our customers’ and partners’ trust and will make sure to remain deserving of it. We assure you that we are committed to go the extra mile to preserve the health of our community as well as our economy.
During this challenging time, we aim to help keep our community united. If we stick together, we’ll get through this together.